1. Have there been any adverse findings by another regulatory agency or oversight body in the last 12 months?
2. What trends do your complaints data show?
3. Has the service had unfilled shifts in the last month?
4. Does the service give specific strategies to help staff to provide care to people living in the last month?
5. Does the service have a process to identify and respond to changes in the condition of consumers? If so, what are these?
6. What action has the service taken to access and minimise infection-related risks for the care of consumers including the impact of a potential COVID-19 outbreak.